Visit the walled archaeological zone on the seashore, Tulum, one of the most important cities of the Mayan culture. Do not miss the buildings on the edge of the crystalline sea and its beaches of white and soft sand. Continue the tour visiting the open cenote where you can swim in crystal clear waters, relax and refresh yourself.
For last minute bookings:
- Round transportation in units equipped with A/C
- Cultural guide
- Guided visit and free time in Tulum
- 1 Bottle of water
- 50 minutes in open cenote
- Sanitary security values (Ekinox Edge )
- Video cameras must pay tax on all archaeological sites
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money (For food, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs and tips)
- Sunglasses, hat and insect repellent
DAYS OF OPERATION
RIVIERA MAYA (From hotel Generations until Dreams Tulum)
- Spanish and English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Duration: 6 hours approximately
Tulum-Cenote Riviera Maya
Meet Tulum, the legendary walled city on the seashore; that enjoys a privileged view towards the Caribbean.
Visit this archaeological zone, considered one of the most important of the Mayan culture. You will be able to admire the incomparable view of the buildings on the edge of the beautiful sea and its white sand beaches.
Continue the tour towards crystal-clear and refreshing waters of our open cenote, you can swim and relax in the open cenote.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.