The second largest barrier reef in the world is Scorpion, and on our tour to Punta Nizuc we will discover the beauty of nature that we can observe in the underwater world. Discover this beauty aboard the SubSee Explorer, enjoying the magic and incredible blue waters of the Caribbean Sea
For last minute bookings:
- Transfer through the Nichupte lagoon and mangrove channels
- 30 minutes of guided tour aboard the SubSee Explorer with air conditioning.
- Open bar of beer, soft drinks, and water.
- Requires payment of dock and marine park tax: $ 15.00 USD p / p
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- Waterproof camera
- Departures: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Schedules: 09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3 PM.
- Duration: 2 hours
Escorpión is the name of the second largest barrier reef in the world and in Punta Nizuc we will discover the beauty of nature. Discover the magic that offers the beautiful Mexican Caribbean on board the SubSee Explorer.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.