If you like snorkeling, now you can do this activity at the MUSA, the underwater museum. In a few minutes, aboard our boats, you will find yourself in the middle of the bay of Isla Mujeres, to dive in the turquoise blue of the Caribbean waters and be able to observe “THE SILENT EVOLUTION” that contains 200 life-size human figures made by Jason de Caires.
For last minute bookings:
- Not suitable for pregnant women, children under 8 years old
- Requires payment of dock and marine park tax $ 15.00 USD per person
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming suit
- Sunblock biodegradable
- Extra money (Souvenirs and tips)
- Departures: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Hours: 8 am, return 12:30 pm approximately
Duration: 4 and a half hours
The most popular activity in Cancun, now you can do it at the MUSA, an underwater museum. On board one of our boats, in a few minutes, you will be in the middle of the bay of Isla Mujeres, to jump into the turquoise blue of the Caribbean waters and admire “THE SILENT EVOLUTION” of more than 200 life-size human figures. Artwork by Jason de Caires.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.