We will take you to maneuver through hairpin bends on the Mud Madness track, choosing your vehicle, stepping hard and getting muddy. Enjoy two cenotes and discover how to make cocktails with the best Maestro Dobel tequila and become a Mexologist. Prepare your drinks along with a snack made by you, all in front of the jungle oasis.
For last minute bookings:
- Chicken fajitas/cochinita tacos
ATV or buggy 4 x 4
Swim in cenote
- The minimum age to drive our units is 16 years old, and it is necessary to show an official identification.
- The legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in Mexico is 18 years old. Identification is required.
- Bring extra money for towels, lockers, photos, extra drinks, souvenirs, transportation, and tips.
- Hotel-park-hotel transportation is not included; however, it can be provided at a cost of $ 10 USD extra. It is necessary to request it in advance.
- Collision and ATV damage insurance must be paid.
RECOMMENDATIONS (What to bring?)
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
DAYS OF OPERATION
- Monday to Sunday
- Duration: 4 hours
- Hours: 9:00 hrs.
Mud Madness Mexology
The adventure begins by welcoming our tribe. And if you’re ready, we take you to maneuver the hairpin turns and extreme trails on this Mud Madness track. Where you can choose your vehicle and stomp getting muddy on a crazy driving tour. Enjoy our two exclusive Cenotes Kumala and Lukuma in the jungle that will recharge you with energy to immerse yourself and enjoy this paradise. The challenging finale will be to become an expert discovering how to make cocktails, with the best Mexican Maestro Dobel tequila and become what we call: a MEXOLOGIST, the best mexology tour in Cancun. Venture to the art of mixing, together with our Mexologist, where he will take you hand by the hand with traditional and modern techniques and drinks, all with our legendary twist. Prepare your adventure-based drinks and Maestro Dobel Tequila, along with a snack made by you. Everything, in front of the most incredible jungle oasis.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.