MAYAN CALENDAR. Explanation of the calendar and solar cycles, a Mayan celebration raising your spirit.
MAYAN PATH. You will attend Mayan ceremonies and dances, hanging bridges, and you will learn about the Mayan culture.
WAVE RUNNER TOUR. You will drive your wave runner, in the Nichupté Lagoon, through natural channels.
MAYAN FLAVOR. You will eat a delicious typical meal of the Mayan and Yucatecan region with natural waters.
For last minute bookings:
- All weather tour except thunderstorms and warnings from port captaincy
- For safety reasons, children under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult
- Is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disabilities, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to avoid mishaps
- Maximum weight 320lb
REMEMBER TO BRING
- Cash or credit card for photographs, souvenirs, handicraft, snacks & tips
- Cap or sunglasses
- Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen. (for sale in the park)
- Spanish and English Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- SCHEDULES. 10AM, 12PM Y 2PM
Mangrove Tour Adventure
MAYAN CALENDAR. This is the first activity of the tour, a magical place where you will be surrounded by our Mayan Warriors and at the center, you will be able to observe a huge Mayan calendar. You will be amazed to hear the guide’s explanation of the calendar and its sacred solar cycles and participate with our characters into a Mayan offering to the gods.
MAYAN PATH. Go through our wonderful Mayan Path. You will participate with our Mayan warriors in different ceremonies and dances, cross hanging bridges and learn through replicas of Mayan stelae of temples and gods, a little more of this Unique Culture.
MANGROVE ADVENTURE. This experience is unique in Cancún. You will drive your own Wave runner through the mangroves of the Nichupte Lagoon, you will listen from your guide the explanation about the great importance of mangroves for the ecosystem and its symbiosis with the lagoon and the local fauna, birds, reptiles, and others local animals, that make this place their home. Discover unique lagoon beaches and spring water holes, from cenotes around the lagoon area, and all the great areas that this magical place offers.
MAYAN TASTING. Our lunch experience offers, to the delight of our visitors, a delicious food typical of the Mayan region, a combination of flavors of the peninsula, accompanying this delight of the Yucatecan food, will be served with fresh natural waters, in a unique atmosphere.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.