Explore one of the hidden secrets of the Riviera Maya Laguna Kaan Luum, a natural area with mangroves. We will travel in the middle of the Tulum jungle, with two cenotes, one semi-open and the other a cavern, observing the stalactite formations. Live one of the ancient Mayan traditions. Includes an a la carte meal of delicious Mexican cuisine.
For last minute bookings:
- Transportation in units with A/C.
- Certified guide.
- A la carte food and unlimited fresh water during the meal.
- Visit two cenotes: BUTTERFLY AND CHEN-HA. (40 min. & 25 min,)
- Visit Kaan Luum Lagoon. (1 hr. 15 min.)
- Vests in Canamayte.
- Demonstration of the Mayan honey, the Melipona Bee and the cacao.
- Mayan ceremony accompanied by an authentic shaman.
- A bottle of water during the tour.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Swimsuit and water shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money (For alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, and tips)
- Availability: Tuesday
Duration: 7 – 8 hours approximately
Kaan Luum and Cenotes
Enjoy one of the hidden secrets of the Riviera Maya: Kaan Luum Lagoon, a spectacular natural setting decorated with mangroves; Its crystal-clear turquoise blue waters await you to be explored.
We will travel in the middle of the Tulum jungle where you will find two impressive cenotes; starting a refreshing swim in a spectacular cenote semi open with crystalline waters, later explore a cavern and observe the different stalactite formations.
Live some of the ancient traditions of the Mayan culture.
Includes an a la carte meal with delicious dishes of Mexican cuisine.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.