MAYAN CALENDAR. Explanation of the calendar and solar cycles, a Mayan celebration raising your spirit.
MAYAN PATH. You will attend Mayan ceremonies and dances, hanging bridges, you will learn about the Mayan culture.
JUNGLE TOUR. You will drive your boat, you will go to the Nichupté Lagoon, and to the “Nizuc” tip reef.
MAYAN FLAVOR. You will eat a delicious typical meal of the Mayan and Yucatecan region with natural waters.
For last minute bookings:
$69 $55 USD
- All weather tour, except thunderstorms and warnings from port captaincy
- For safety reasons, children under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult
- Is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disabilities, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Arrive 30 minutes early to avoid mishaps
- Minimum age 6 years old
- Requires payment of dock tax: $ 15.00 USD
WHAT TO BRING
- Spanish and English: Monday to Saturday
- SCHEDULES. 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM
MAYAN CALENDAR. This is the first activity of the tour, a magical place where you will be surrounded by our Mayan Warriors and at the center, you will be able to observe a huge Mayan calendar. You will be amazed to hear the guide’s explanation of the calendar and its sacred solar cycles and participate with our characters in a Mayan offering to the gods.
MAYAN PATH. Go through our wonderful Mayan Path. You will participate with our Mayan warriors in different ceremonies and dances, cross hanging bridges and learn through replicas of Mayan stelae of temples and gods, a little more of this Unique Culture.
JUNGLE TOUR. Start your journey driving your own speedboat, along the fantastic landscapes and mangroves that the Nichupte lagoon offers; dive into the depths of the second biggest reef in the world, Punta Nizuc reef and discover the marvelous marine world while you snorkel, swim accompanied with a variation of colorful fish and amaze yourself with the forms and shapes of the great coral reef barrier.
MAYAN TASTING. Our lunch experience offers, for delight of our visitors, a delicious food typical of the Mayan region, a combination of flavors of the peninsula, accompanying this delight of the Yucatecan food, will be served fresh natural waters, in a unique atmosphere.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.