Don’t miss a full day of exciting outdoor activities. Soar above the treetops on 10 zip lines, enjoy landing or diving in the AquaZip, don’t forget the roller coaster Tarzania, walk the Skywalk ropes, and jump on a bungee. Ride one of the fastest zip lines. Get on the off-road circuit in a buggy or ATV and relax in the private cenote.
For last minute bookings:
$199 $169 USD
*The order of activities may vary depending on the operation
- The minimum age to be able to drive our units is 16 years old, and it is necessary to show an official identification
- The legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in Mexico is 18 years old. Identification is required
- Collision and ATV damage insurance must be paid
- Bring extra money for towels, lockers, photos, extra drinks, souvenirs, transportation, tips
- Hotel-park-hotel transportation is not included; however, it can be provided at a cost of $ 10 USD extra. It is necessary to request it in advance
- Zipliners with a maximum weight of 330 lb. (150 kg.)
- Zipliners and Skywalkers with a máximum waist of 47” (120 cm.)
- Tarzania and Superflight with a minimum weight of 99 lb. (45 kg.)
- Tarzania and Superflight with a maximum weight of 243 lb. (110 kg.)
WHAT TO BRING
DAYS OF OPERATION
- Available: Every day
- Duration: 8 hours
No other place in the world offers such a wide range of exciting outdoor activities in a single, full-day adventure. It is truly a life changing experience! Fly over the treetops on the 10-zip line circuit. Decide if you want to stay dry or get wet, in our exclusive AquaZip landing, it’s your choice! What do you think of this for a mind-blowing adventure? Then challenge yourself on the human roller coaster Tarzania. Dare yourself by walking the Skywalk ropes course and get your adrenaline pumping with a crazy bungee jump. Then get ready for a unique experience in which you feel like a superhero as you fly above nature on one of the fastest zip lines in the world. Finally, kick up some mud on a crazy off-road circuit in a 4×4 buggy or powerful ATV, and complete it all with a dip, or just relax in our private freshwater cenote.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.