Scuba Diving has become a popular activity for visitors of the caribbean in recent years. An average of 18000 lessons per year have been imparted. Having the first CDC ( Carrer Developemnt Center) and the first diving universiity in Mexico with certified instructors SDI. With a 2-and-a-half-hour lesson you will be ready to do your first dive.
For last minute bookings:
$125 $114 USD
- Fill out the medical questionnaire before starting the lesson
- Not suitable for people with Asthma, Sinusitis, heart, or respiratory conditions
- Manchones Reef 1 tank diving 35 ft
- Requires payment of dock and marine park tax: $ 15.00 USD per person
- 10 years and older are accepted with an ID and permission singed by their tutor are required
WHAT TO BRING
- REEF: Every day 11:00 AM
- MUSA: Wednesday 11:00 AM
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.