Meet Tulum, the legendary walled city on the seashore with an incredible view, and a cenote. Tour the Mayan traditions such as the introduction to the honey of the Mayan Bee, the Melipona, as well as the demonstration of the grain of cacao, and a visit to a shaman, witnessing a Mayan ceremony. You will climb the highest pyramid, the scenic Cobá, as well as enjoy regional food.
For last minute bookings:
- Transportation in units with A/C
- Cultural Guide
- A la carte Mexican food and fresh waters of flavors unlimited (soft drink or beer with additional cost) during the meal
- Visit to the archaeological zone of Cobá and Tulum
- Demonstration of the honey of the Melipona Mayan Bee and the cacao
- Visit the semi-open cenote
- A bottle with water at the exit of each archaeological zone
- Return transportation by tricycle to Cobá
- Health safety values
WHAT TO BRING
- Spanish and English: Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- French: Wednesday
- Duration: 11 – 12 hours approximately
Enjoy the perfect mix of culture and adventure, come, and know the Mayan culture in the local style. Visit the ruins and travel back in time to enjoy the architecture, flora, and fauna of the old world.
Meet Tulum, the legendary walled city on the seashore enjoying a Caribbean view.
Continue the tour towards crystalline and refreshing waters of our semi-open cenote, where a journey through Mayan traditions awaits you, such as the introduction to the honey of the Melipona Mayan Bee, going on to a demonstration of the cacao bean, ending with a visit to a shaman who will give you one of his noble inheritances: the Mayan ceremony.
We will travel to the mythical Coba and let us pamper you with the best of regional cuisine to renew your strength. Climb to the highest pyramid of the peninsula and appreciate the panoramic view it offers.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.