If you want to experience culture and adventure, come and get to know the Mayan culture in the local style. Explore the great archaeological site of Coba while climbing the castle Nohoch Mul, which is the tallest building in the peninsula enjoying an extraordinary view. We will then visit the semi-open cenote to swim and cool off in its crystal-clear waters.
For last minute bookings:
- Round transportation in units equipped with A/C
- Cultural guide.
- Guided tour and free time in Coba. (2 hours)
- 1 Bottle of water.
- 50 minutes in semi open cenote. (Exclusive to Ekinox Tours)
- A la carte Mexican food with fresh waters of unlimited flavors.
- Health safety values (Ekinox Edge)
- You can rent a bike or a bicitaxi, which has an additional cost, average of $50 pesos per bike, and $150 pesos for the bicitaxi.
- The video cameras pay a tax on all archaeological sites.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money (For food, drinks, Souvenirs and tips)
- Sunglasses, hat and insect repellent
DAYS OF OPERATION
RIVIERA MAYA (From hotel Generations Riviera until Dreams Tulum)
Spanish and English: Wednesday and Sunday.
Duration: 8 – 9 hours approximately
Coba-Cenote Riviera Maya
Enjoy the perfect mix of culture and adventure, come and experience the Mayan culture in the local style. We will travel to the great archaeological site of Coba where you will climb the NOHOCH MUL castle, the highest in the peninsula and appreciate the panoramic view it offers. Then visit the semi-open cenote to cool off and swim in its crystal clear waters.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.