With its crystal-clear waters and beautiful coral reefs, we know Cancun as the perfect place for those who love to dive, taking your passion to the fullest and discovering wonderful areas. Diving to 32.80 ft. (10 meters) you will find “THE SILENT EVOLUTION”, with more than 200 life-size figures, by Jason de Caires.
For last minute bookings:
- Present certified diver card
- 1st dive in Musa (Underwater Museum of Art)
- 2nd dive in reef (Manchones)
- Manchones; depth: 35ft (10 meters), temperature: 70°F (21°C) annual average
- MUSA depth: 32.80 ft (10 meters)
- Requires payment of marine park tax and dock: $ 15.00 USD per person
- Boats equipped with first aid kit and paramedic
WHAT TO BRING
DAYS OF OPERATION
- Departures: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Dive Schedule: 8:00 AM
Certified Diving MUSA
Cancun is known for its crystal-clear waters and spectacular coral reefs, this being the perfect place for diving lovers to discover unlimited areas to maximize your passion. With a depth of 32.80 ft. (10 meters) and average annual temperatures of 70°F (21°C), jump to the turquoise blue like a pro and admire “THE SILENT EVOLUTION” more than 200 life-size human figures. Artwork by Jason de Caires.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.